- Target of 10 new leads per month, but no plan how to achieve that target.
- Currently 4 new leads per month.
- Focus on reactive selling.
- No proactive lead generation system.
- No sales pipeline.
- Marketing strategy was not efficiently conceived or executed.
- No segmentation of customers.
- Customer rating of 2/5 for marketing “dissatisfied” customer base.
- Very product focussed.
- No sales management function.
- Website was simply a brochure and did not generate any leads.
- No database marketing.
- Key market segment identified and quantified.
- Monthly targeted and tailored. communication to each of the various market segments.
- Monthly segment-targeted communicated to specific segments.
- Creation of lead generation and qualification strategy.
- Development of turnover based sales and marketing strategy.
- Establishment of marketing and sales strategy mentoring program.
- Development of key USP’s for the brand to move focus from product to brand.
- Development of world class website as “lead hub”.
- Digital strategy to drive traffic to “lead hub”.
450% increase in qualified leads.
Win back of 18% of clients lost in the previous 2 years.
68% overall increase in turnover.
Churn rate reduced by 56% from 8% to 3.5%.
"Thank you for your contribution that helped GreatSoft win the FNB Business Innovation Award."
Bruce Morgan, CEO, GreatSoft